Rent a Facility
|Contact City Hall at 770-921-2210 regarding all rentals. You can also make a reservation at the City Administration office on the second floor of City Hall, located at:|
340 Main St.
Lilburn, GA 30047
Gartrell Nash Pavilion
This 4,200-square-foot open air, covered pavilion is one of the largest pavilions available in Gwinnett County. The pavilion is located near the playground in Lilburn City Park and includes picnic table style seating for approximately 160 people.
Reservations must be made at least 7 business days prior to the rental date.
- View the availability calendar.
- View the pavilion rental application and policy or submit application online.
- Contact Ymoni Masse regarding pavilion rentals.
Rental Fees Per Two-Hour Time Block
|Pavilion Size||Resident Fee||Non-Resident Fee|
|Half Pavilion (seating for up to 80 people, select playground or trail side)||$60||$85|
|Whole Pavilion (seating for up to 160 people)||$110||$160|
Lilburn City Park
Lilburn City Park is available for special events, such as a festival, wedding, fundraiser, or other gathering.
Park Use Permit Fees (does not include staffing and other fees)
|Number of people||Permit Fee|
|500 or less||$300|
|501 - 1,000||$500|
Camp Creek Greenway
The greenway has 4.2 miles of paved trail that stretches from Lilburn City Park to Lions Club Park in one direction, and Lilburn City Park to Killian Hill Road in the opposite direction. Flat and fast, it is the route for a 5K or 10K to start and end in Lilburn City Park.
- View the special event rental application and policy.
- Contact Kathy Hill regarding greenway rentals.
Two courts may be reserved for Atlanta Lawn Tennis Association (ALTA) and United States Tennis Association (USTA) league play during the season.
- View the tennis court reservation and registration application.
- Contact Kathy Hill regarding tennis court rentals.