Let Us Help
Click to Home

Go To Search

Volunteer for a Board or Commission
How to Apply
Appointed boards and commissions offer an opportunity for city residents to play an important role in their local government. These volunteer positions are appointed annually by the City Council. If you are interested in being appointed to a board or commission, please complete the application and submit it to City Hall.

All appointees must be residents of the City of Lilburn. Appointments are made at the discretion of the City Council. Most positions require a two-year term.