Let Us Help
Click to Home

Go To Search

Out-of-Town House Checks
One of the services provided by the Uniform Patrol Division is keeping watch over residential homes while residents are on vacation. Residents are encouraged to let the Police Department know about their vacation three days prior to leaving town.

Register online.

Contact Information
For more information, call 770-921-2211, ext. 215.