Let Us Help
Click to Home

Go To Search

Report a Street Light Outage
To report a street light outage or malfunction, contact the power company that serves your area. Three companies provide electricity for City of Lilburn residences and businesses.

Please have address, near street, and pole number (if available) ready for the electric company representative.