Look around! Development activity abounds in the City of Lilburn! And not just in Old Town! Here is a list of upcoming, ongoing, and recently completed construction projects:
- City Park Pavilion - 76 Main St., NW.; basement work.
- Gloss Car Wash - Lawrenceville Highway near Braden Dr. Construction/final landscapig underway.
- WalMart - 4004 Lawrenceville Highway. Renovation complete. Automated drive-thru delivery system on hold. Interior coffee shop proposed.
- Luma Daycare (5654 Lawrenceville Hwy. 11,000-square feet daycare and special needs center. County approvals secured for Site Development and Building Plans.
- Lilburn Station (4805 Lawrenceville Hwy. Multi-tenant outparce. Chipotle as ancho tenant. Development plans and shell permite to be issued immintently.
- 100 Main, LCC commercial tract. Awaiting second submittal and landscape plans.
Residential Projects (updated June 2023)
- Cottages at Noble Village – 68 age-restricted duplex units. Phase II construction pased. 18 active permits; 48 complete.
- Main Street Townes at Lilburn (formerly Township) – 80 Townhomes, plus commercial. Site development underway for Phase II.
- Parkview East (Arcado Rd. to Lilburn Stone Mtn. Rd) - 127 Single family residential lots. Final site work in progress; 127 complete.
- Townes at Rockfern (Rockbridge Rd.) – 47 Townhomes; site development underway. Seven active permits; 40 permits completed.
- Townes @ Greenleaf (Greenwood Drive). Final site work in progress. Twenty-nine permits completed.
- The Preserve, Phase II - Townhomes and commercial building. Phase III Master Concept Plan approved by the City Council in February 2023. Thirty-seven complete; 29 active permits.
- Annsbury Park (Killian Hill Rd.) 145 "cottage lot" subdivision. Site development permitted and underway. Revision to water approved 5/16/23.
Old Town Lilburn; 54 townhomes finished.
East Highlands (River Drive). Lennar Homes public streets accepted by the city.
Luxomni Point (Arcado Rd. at Cedar). 47 townhomes complete.
Bryson Meadows (Lilburn School Rd.) 83 townhomes complete.
Hood Road/Bryson Connector. Ongoing city coordination with commercial tract and landowners.
- 433 Dogwood Rd. Proposed six single-family lots, detached homes.
- Old Arcdo Farm/Parkview East (Arbor Lane off Lilburn-Stone Mtn. Rd). Preliminary plat forthcoming.