The following site styles have been chosen by your graphic designer to coordinate with your new website's design. The different colors and sizes help signal information hierarchy:
- Subhead1 - Use Subhead1 to explain what is in each section.
- Subhead2 - Use Subhead2 when necessary to provide additional context within the topic of Subhead1.
- Normal - Use Normal as your regular text.
- Hyperlink - Use Hyperlink to represent a functional link to a third-party site, document, or another webpage on your website.
- Use lots of subheads / headings to create a hierarchy of importance on pages. Make sure they are descriptive. Well-written headings are an important tool for helping users scan quickly.
- Make sure that subheads are specific and detailed. Users will likely have difficulty understanding vague, generalized subheads, but will find descriptive subheads easier to use.