The City of Lilburn is working to serve and protect our residents and visitors during Hurricane Irma. Stay tuned to the city website for more important updates:
- All roads in Lilburn are open. Debris was removed overnight by police and public works personnel.
- The first-floor meeting room of Lilburn City Hall-Library, located at 340 Main St., has been converted to an emergency shelter. Anyone in need of shelter is welcome. The shelter will remain open until it is no longer needed on Tuesday.
- The Lilburn Police Department has additional personnel on duty. In an emergency, call 9-1-1. The non-emergency number is 770-513-5700.
- The Public Works Department is clearing roads of debris. Click here for road closure updates.
- City Hall administrative offices are closed for regular business on Monday. Offices will be open on Tuesday but with limited services.
- The Lilburn City Council meeting scheduled for Monday has been canceled and all business moved to Oct. 9 agenda.
- Advanced Disposal has announced that sanitation collection services will resume on Tuesday, and the collection schedule will be delayed by one day for the rest of the week.
- Municipal Court will be held as planned on Tuesday. However, those who are unable to appear due to the impact of Hurricane Irma will not be penalized. Click here for more information.
- Lilburn Food Truck Tuesday has been canceled for Tuesday, Sept. 12.
Last updated at 12 p.m. Sept. 12.